International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) is an independent non-profit professional association serving the growing field of business analysis. For individuals working in a broad range of roles – business analysis, systems analysis, requirements analysis or management, project management, consulting, process improvement and more – IIBA® can help you do your job better and enhance your professional life.
IIBA was established in 2003 as a Canadian Corporation and has become the leading association for business analysis around the globe. We help professionals working in the business analyst role develop their skills and further their careers by providing access to unique and relevant content.
As a member of IIBA you can take advantage of the following opportunities to advance your career:
- Elevate your skill set – Access resources including the BABOK® Guide, Competency Model, IIBA Webinar Series, Online Library, and more.
- Develop leadership skills – Volunteer with the international organization or your local chapter to gain leadership training, develop communication skills and receive many other benefits.
- Expand your network – Attend networking and chapter events, and join the online community to exchange ideas with peers, learn from experts in your field and meet key professional contacts.
We invite you to take your career to a new level as a member of IIBA - join IIBA today!
Fort Worth Chapter
The mission of the Fort Worth Chapter of the International Institute of Business Analysis is to further the business analysis profession in the Fort Worth surrounding areas. We will accomplish this through:
- Regular meetings with subject matter experts as keynote speakers
- Educational sessions
- Formal training and mentoring
- Networking opportunities