Become an IIBA Member
- Discounted Fees for the Certified Business Analysis Professional™ (CBAP®) and Certification of Competency in Business Analysis™ (CCBA®) exams
- Access to IIBA Members-only content
- Early access to changes to the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®)
- Personal Use of the Membership Logo and Trademark as a "Member of the International Institute of Business Analysis”
- Eligibility to join a local IIBA Chapter
- Access to fellow IIBA Members on community networks
- Opportunity to influence and contribute to the profession and service of Business Analysis
- Access to the IIBA Webinar Series featuring a range of Professional Development topics
Join the IIBA through the parent organization's website. (Annual Membership Dues $125)
Once you've joined, you'll receive a membership number. This is your key to joining the local chapter.
Become an IIBA Fort Worth Chapter Member
- Discounted admission to all Chapter Events
- Advanced notice of special events
- Networking opportunities with other local Business Analyst Professionals
- Connection to the local BA community through Social Network Groups
Join the IIBA Fort Worth Chapter. (Annual Membership Dues $25)
We have 3 payment options:
- You may pay in person at our next chapter meeting or at any subsequent chapter meetings.
- Mail your payment
Attn: Gregg Heinzman, Treasurer
PO Box 14
Fort Worth, TX 716101
*** Note: If mailing payment, please send an email to Gregg Heinzman, Treasurer@FortWorth.iiba.org, to notify payment sent.